This Page

has been moved to new address

Join our "Life Lessons for Military Wives" Carnival

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Join our "Life Lessons for Military Wives" Carnival

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Join our "Life Lessons for Military Wives" Carnival


I hope you didn't think I was going to talk about a gathering place for clowns such as this one! Actually, I've learned something this past week....in the blog world, a "carnival" is a grouping of articles all on the same subject all accessible at the same place online. One blogger starts the carnival. Other bloggers then submit articles from their blog to meet the deadline. You can publish these carnivals as often as you like. Many are published weekly. I actually submitted an article for the "Carnival of Personal Finance" earlier in the week.

That gets me down to the nitty gritty. What I'd like to see is a military wives carnival. I'd like to see bloggers (that's you and your friends and so on and so on) submit articles. I'm going to call it the "Life Lessons for Military Wives" Carnival. I don't care what service you are affiliated with (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines or Coast Guard) or even if you're not from this country (or your spouse is with another nation's military...doesn't matter)....I think we all can contribute something useful! I'd like you to share your thoughts!

With that being said, please go expeditiously to the Blog Carnival and find the "Life Lessons of Military Wives" Carnival and submit your article. Let's start out with a carnival every month and see how that goes. If there seems to be an interest, then we can always publish more frequently as we go along.

If we're going to have a carnival, I guess that means we're going to have a few rules too:

  • Please only submit articles that you think would be of interest to a military wife, and the article should be of your own writing and on your blog
  • Only nice, clean family-type articles
  • Only one submission per blog per month
  • Do not submit a previously published article that has already appeared in a carnival
  • The article should be newly published on your blog
  • As soon as you are notified that the carnival has been published, please take the time to put a small link at the bottom of your carnival entry, such as "See this article and others like it at the 'Life Lessons for Military Wives Carnival' "

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home