This Page

has been moved to new address

Circle of Military Spouses

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Circle of Military Spouses

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Circle of Military Spouses

Of course I'm not the only one. I started this blog in hopes of connecting with other military spouses...to hopefully, share some of the joys and challenges of a military life. Since then, I have connected with literally an Army of other military wives. Many of them have their own blogs. I wanted to take today to showcase some of their work....just in case you haven't found them yet on your own. Please be sure to stop by their sites and say "hello", and see what they have to say!

Here are the blogs in no particular, random order:

Spouse Buzz - where military spouses connect. Conversations and thoughts of a group of military wives.

Standing By - a blog by St Petersburg Times reporter, Jan Wesner, whose husband is currently deployed. If you watch Army Wives, Jan's readers also chat here about it.

My Life as a Military Spouse - shared thoughts and opinions from a military wife on military issues.

Military Chaplain's Wife - many thoughts and photos of a chaplain's wife. See things from her perspective.

Army Wife Toddler Mom - the title says it all.

Homefront Six - an Army wife shares her thoughts.

Hooah Wife & Friends - musings of another veteran military wife of over 20 years.

Jill ARMY - a military brat who is now a military spouse.

Julia Anna Infantry Wife - an infantry wife sharing her inner side.

A Cup of Tea with Friends - an Army officer's wife centered on a cup of tea.

Army Blogger Wife - posts on military life, deployments, children and supporting her soldier.

Dragonfly: Random Thoughts from a Marine Wife - just what it says.

Learning to Life - a military wife's deployment journal.

Life with my Soldier - a post-deployment blog.

Beside my Soldier - another post-deployment blog.

Sgt and Mrs. Hub - a young Air Force wife and her family.

My Life - ramblings of a National Guard wife.

Loving a Soldier - Tara Crooks and her many resources and articles.

Trifles and Tribulations - the scoop on a variety of issues, many affecting military wives.

Spouse Calls - military brat and wife of a soldier who also happens to be a reporter for the Stars & Stripes.

If you are a military wife, and you've found us here, and I somehow missed your current blog, please post it below! Thanks again!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger LoveMyTanker said...

Thanks for the link. I enjoy your blog very much!!

September 25, 2007 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

I'm an Army wife, my blog is www.frugalhappyhome.blogspot.com. I don't post about Army stuff too much due to the request of my husband. He's afraid one of his supervisors will read it and he'll get in trouble or something. It's mostly my craftiness, ramblings, kids, pets, etc. Usual crazy stuff!

September 26, 2007 at 4:00 AM  
Blogger liberal army wife said...

HI there. Glad to see another "senior" army wife... We've been married for over 25 years, have been active army, then National Guard, he just got back from a 22 month deployment, and are now going to go back active. Here's my blog. c'mon over! we'll do coffee - some cookies.....and chat on SpouseBuzz!

http://plarmywife.blogspot.com/


LAW

September 27, 2007 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Lemon Stand said...

I'm with Love My Tanker and Law... Thank you for posting these links and see you over at SpouseBuzz! (They're awesome, aren't they?)

September 29, 2007 at 6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a bit late to finding your blog and this post. I'm a civilian husband married to an active duty Navy JAG. Finally stopped procrastinating and started a military family blog, including posting a Flat Mommy photobook... see: http://www.navalgazing.com/the-flat-mommy-book/

Thanks for collecting the spouse links and posting them! Very helpful.

February 19, 2008 at 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home