This Page

has been moved to new address

Carnival of Money Stories #51

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Carnival of Money Stories #51

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Carnival of Money Stories #51

Ooops! April Fool's! But seriously, here's this week's edition of Money Stories, and a day late no less, because of my inability to track my "to do" list this week..but that's another story! Thank-you for sending in your personal money stories!

Let's Party!

Finance Girl presents Are Children's Birthday Parties Getting Out of Control? posted at Finance Gets Personal.


Let's Go on a Trip!

poetloverrebelspy presents Baring My Budget: Malta « Less Than a Shoestring posted at Less Than a Shoestring.

Thomas D. Brownsword presents March 12, 2008: Writing posted at Business Action Steps.



Let's Stay Home and Save Some Money!

KC Lau presents Top 5 Regular Monthly Expenses We Don’t Need posted at KCLau's Money Tips.

Ana presents Putting Teenage Son on a Budget posted at DebtFREE-Revolution.

NtJS presents Have We Learned Nothing? posted at not the jet set.

Cash Money Life presents Reader Question: “What Should I Do With My Reenlistment Bonus?” posted at Military Finance Network.


Let's Go Make Some Money!

Tyler presents Lessons Learned In Real Estate posted at Dividend Money.

Shuchong presents Stakes and Mistakes posted at But WHY Doesn't it Grow on Trees?.

Silicon Valley Blogger presents My First Stock Market Moves: How I've Lost and Made Money In The Market posted at The Digerati Life.

The Financial Blogger presents My Smith Manoeuvre – February Update posted at The Financial Blogger.


Let's Go Shopping (or Not)!

Lazy Man and Money presents Door-To-Door Salesmen: If You’re Selling, I Ain’t Buying posted at Lazy Man and Money.

PT presents What Was Your Dumbest Purchase? posted at Prime Time Money.

Kevin presents My Dumbest Purchase posted at No Debt Plan.

Pinyo presents My Dumbest Purchase Ever And Lessons Learned posted at Moolanomy.

Stephanie presents That Was Worth the Phone Call! posted at Stop the Ride!.

FMF presents How to Make Money in This Housing Market posted at Free Money Finance.

Shanti presents Simplicity Challenge - Day 25 (Progress) posted at Antishay Ventenne.

BeThisWay presents Buy One Get One Free. Sort of. posted at Are You Going To Be This Way The Rest of The Time I Know You?.

S.B. presents Ask Around Before You Buy Things posted at Be Thrifty Like Us.

deepali presents a long list of dumb purchases posted at Paradigm Shifted.

FIRE Finance presents Top 10 Dollar Store Buys posted at FIRE Finance.

Dorian Wales presents Buying a Home – an In-Depth Look at the Process posted at The Personal Financier.


Let's Teach Others (and Ourselves) the Value of Money!

Alison presents Teaching My Kids About Money Part II posted at This Wasn't in The Plan.

InvestorBlogger presents Is your bank book your financial statement? | InvestorBlogger posted at InvestorBlogger.

Jesse Moran presents Teach Your Children to Handle Their Money posted at CompGifts - The Frugal Way of Living.


Let's Do Something for the Business (or our Job)!

Joshua C. Karlin presents An Opportunity Not to Be Missed posted at Internet Business.

Woody Maxim presents The Fear of Loss posted at Woody Maxim.

Trisha Allen presents I Officially Quit Today posted at Building An Empire.


Let's Get Out of Debt...Now!

Ashley presents A Less Depressing Update posted at College of Cash.



Thanks again to all for sending in their heartwarming and informative stories! Please join us next week at Dividend Growth Investor. If you would like to submit a story for next week's issue, please click here.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Finance Girl said...

Thanks for including my post!

March 19, 2008 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the stories with my cup of coffee this morning! I didn't know about that Carnival.

March 19, 2008 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Dorian Wales said...

Enjoyed this issue of the carnival of money stories. Thanks for hosting and including my post.
Regards,

Dorian

March 19, 2008 at 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great carnival! I love the pic at the top ;)

Thanks for the link!

March 19, 2008 at 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job on the carnival! Thank you for including my post!

March 19, 2008 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger PT said...

Great job. Lot's of good stories to read.

March 23, 2008 at 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the link!

March 24, 2008 at 4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job hosting. Digg++

April 1, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home