This Page

has been moved to new address

Joining Real Military Wives TV!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Joining Real Military Wives TV!

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Joining Real Military Wives TV!

Woo hoo!  I am excited to be joining Susanna, Crystal and others at Real Military Wives TV.  Forget Army Wives on TV (okay, maybe don't forget it), but this is REAL military wives TV for and about military wives.  So, if you are just curious what we do everyday or you want to join us with your own musings, come join us!

Follow the link below and be sure to leave a comment on my own recorded video.  You know how I am about video...not a big fan to see my mug on film...but I am learning and forcing myself to try to be a ham in front of the camera.



I would love for you to join us with your own video...and if you have a blog or website, please be sure to add the graphic below to your site and link back to Real Military Wives TV to spread the word! 



http://realmilitarywives.tv/ 
 
Tell us what you think and stay tuned for more happenings and ideas that will come rolling out of that site!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home