This Page

has been moved to new address

Easily add minutes to your Belgian pre-paid cell phone (any provider)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Easily add minutes to your Belgian pre-paid cell phone (any provider)

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Easily add minutes to your Belgian pre-paid cell phone (any provider)

I know it's easy to run by the grocery store or wherever to "top up" your minutes for your prepaid phone.  You just grab the little papers from your provider at the check-out and get the code on your receipt.  Well, I am constantly forgetting to do that!  I mean, I don't have to add minutes that often, but more often than not, I NEED the minutes at an inopportune time.  So, I've found a way to add minutes online...any provider.

Go to:

Becharge.be

Follow the links for your provider to add minutes and get the code within seconds....very handy...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm I wonder if T-Mobile.de has something similar. Might have to see.

March 30, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

A similar site for Germany:

http://www.aufladen.de/

March 30, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

This particular site is JUST for Belgium. T-mobile you'll find in Germany and possibly some other countries, but as far as I know, not in Belgium.

March 30, 2011 at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home