This Page

has been moved to new address

Podcast #1 - Moving Overseas (4/23/2011)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Podcast #1 - Moving Overseas (4/23/2011)

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Podcast #1 - Moving Overseas (4/23/2011)

I'm giving this a try, so bear with me.  This is my first podcast, and I am hoping to do more.  I've received lots of email from folks who are getting ready to PCS (move) overseas the next few months, so I thought I would leave you with some tips!

Podcast #1

If there are any other subjects you'd like to hear, please let me know!  I don't know what you'd like to hear if I don't hear from you:-)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

AWESOME Podcast!!!!! We are heading to Germany and your info is sooo helpful!!!Keep up the wonderful job!!!

April 30, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

Thank you for that very nice compliment! If you think of anything else you may have wondered about over here, please let me know!

April 30, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Judy Rae Merhar said...

Hi, we're moving to Belgium this month. I operate a small online stationery business in Texas. Any thoughts on resources available for small business owners moving overseas?

Many Thanks,
Judy

May 3, 2011 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

Yes, I think up in Brussels there was a seminar for small business owners...for example businesses at home. I think if you check with Army Community Services (ACS) here on SHAPE or up in Brussels...you'll find the info on it...it was announced in our SHAPE Magazine I believe...

May 3, 2011 at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home