This Page

has been moved to new address

Websites for Freaky Friday #2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Websites for Freaky Friday #2

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Friday, September 7, 2007

Websites for Freaky Friday #2


I got so many emails about some of the websites I posted for the first Freaky Friday, I thought I would make this a regular topic. Here are the top picks for this week.

Check these out when you get a chance:

Flylady.net - this lady will help you get organized in life, send you daily reminders and just keep you motivated. I do like some of her methods, and many of her fans swear by her methods to the point of saying Flylady saved their lives! Check her out!

Crooks & Henderson - a nice military wives forum.

Sgt Mom's - this site for military families has been on the internet forever it seems. It was one of the first sites I ever visited, and it is still active. Lots of links in one place.

Militarybyowner.com - If you are looking for a renter or buyer for your home, you can list it here. I've used it the two times we've moved with much success. Of course, you can also search through what is listed if you are looking yourself.

Automated Housing Referral Network - I believe this is an official site. You can post your house for rent or sale here and also look through the listings. This site is FREE to upload your house info and almost all the post/base housing offices use this site exclusively (as opposed to the books of listings housing offices used to maintain).

Exchange Homes and Home Exchange - If you want to save on your next vacation and actually live somewhere someone might want to visit! I have friends who travel the world and don't pay a dime for lodging, because they always trade accommodations.

Yahoo Computer Help and Discussion - If you've got a computer problem, stop by here first (join thru Yahoo Groups). The people here are so friendly and respond right away with all kinds of help and answers...all for free of course.

Tech Support Guy - Another great alternative for computer help.

What are your favorite sites?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Home exchange is a marvelous way to travel. Exchangers seem to be evenly divided as to why they home exchange: living like a local or saving money. They are both really great incentives to choose home exchange as the way to travel!
Know Your Trade is a home exchange hub that rates and reviews all the home exchange clubs.There are many choices of clubs and Know Your Trade helps new exchangers choose the best club for them.

September 7, 2007 at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home