This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog Round Up - The Top of the Heap

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Blog Round Up - The Top of the Heap

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Blog Round Up - The Top of the Heap

In case you don't read the same blogs I do, here are some of my favorites and most linkworthy to note this week!

  • That was Worth the Phonecall (I admit I did this once too by accident and the credit card company erased all charges, just because I had called them...I didn't even ask!)
Have you found any interesting blogs or posts this week?


Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it. :)

Just for kicks, I read your "I Just married a soldier...now what?" post (since I didn't marry one, I hadn't bothered before). I liked how comprehensive it is! I'll recommend it to anyone I know who marries someone in the forces.

March 21, 2008 at 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great links. I'll have to check them all out. Thanks.

March 22, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Appleton said...

Thanks for the link love.

I love black beans and I love brownies, but in the same recipe?! Gotta check that out!

March 22, 2008 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

Thanks all! Mrs. Micah, your blogs is one of my favorites! I love anything finance and your posts really come from the heart...I appreciate that!

March 22, 2008 at 7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME. I have been wondering where all the blogrolls are going. It seems like more and more people are removing them. I always love to see what others are reading.

Thanks for sharing...

March 24, 2008 at 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home