This Page

has been moved to new address

Make It From Scratch #58 - April Fool's!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Make It From Scratch #58 - April Fool's!

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Make It From Scratch #58 - April Fool's!

With it being the 1st of April, you'd think I'd have some kind of April Fool's prank to play on you all. Well, I'm not going to do it. I was going to tell you that all these items can be bought somewhere, but that would defeat the point of making things from scratch. I don't know where you folks get your creativity, but there are some real gems here...all made from scratch! Enjoy!



At the Craft Table

SeaBird presents Exhibition: Artist Trading Cards, Series 2 posted at SeaBird Chronicles.

Cindy presents A VCR Tape and Ribbon Sling Bag posted at My Recycled Bags.

Joanie presents Holiday quiz and new kid craft favourites posted at Nini Makes.

Alex presents How to Make Your Own Free Printable Birthday Cards posted at Home Life Weekly.


In the Bathroom

Eric Cech presents Creating Your Own Perfect Aromatherapy Skin Care Formula posted at Synergy Essential Oils, Aromatherapy for Professionals and Enthusiasts.


Around the House

Kelsey presents Linen Closet Organization Ideas/Tips posted at Vanilla Joy - Family Fun and Education.


In the Kitchen

Kris presents It's Springtime for Vegetables (and Germany): Roasted Asparagus with Poached Egg & Parmesan posted at Cheap Healthy Good.

ChristineMM presents Tried a Fantastic New Recipe: Asian Turkey Burgers posted at The Thinking Mother.

Kate presents Lemony Leeks with Rice posted at Our Red House.

Chef Andrew presents Southern Celebrations: Baked Ham posted at RecipeBank.net.

Heather L. presents Macaroni Salad posted at The Fat Bottomed Girl.

vh presents Make the Kitchen Sink White Again posted at Funny about Money.



In the Garden

Stephanie presents Stop the Ride!: My Mini Greenhouses posted at Stop the Ride!.



Thanks to all for participating in this week's carnival! If you would like to send in an article, please visit the Make it From Scratch Carnival. Next week's host is so called me. See you next week!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Appleton said...

Thanks for hosting! This is quite the creative bunch!

April 1, 2008 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Vintage West said...

Great job and thanks for being a resource to all the military wives out there.

April 1, 2008 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger RecycleCindy said...

Nice MIFS carnival! Thank you for hosting and all your hard work putting it together.

April 1, 2008 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Lisa Knight said...

Great hosting! One of these days I'll get something made up for this!

April 2, 2008 at 3:24 AM  
Blogger ChristineMM said...

Thank you for hosting. I just linked to it. Have a great day!

April 2, 2008 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Thanks for doing such a great job. I missed the deadline...again... but I still love reading what others did, and of course, I gave you link love on my blog. :)

April 3, 2008 at 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home