This Page

has been moved to new address

After Reading About Tiny Little Houses with Ingenious Storage.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): After Reading About Tiny Little Houses with Ingenious Storage.....

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Friday, August 6, 2010

After Reading About Tiny Little Houses with Ingenious Storage.....


I enjoy looking at picture books of houses...magazines too....but only the realistic ones.  I'm not going to mention names of magazines here, but you know the fancy ones I'm speaking of that show photos of homes that can't possibly be homes that us normal folks live in!  Anyway, back to tiny homes.  Here's what I recommend to take a look at to get ideas of your own that will help you with your own storage techniques....

The book is called, The Very Small Home: Japanese Ideas for Living Well in Limited Space by Azby Brown.  I think I must've thumbed through it about 10 times....seeing something new in each crisp and clear photograph.  What neat ideas and look how creative people can be!

I then stumbled across this website.  Stop by Decorating a Tiny House to get your own ideas!  Do you have any ideas to share!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have lived in a small home, and a VERY small home, and the latter leads to some major comfort issues. Of course, some people consider out small home (1200 sf) to be VERY small, but we liked it. Storage creativity like you mentioned also offers some insurance of fewer headaches and makes things work smoother.
Jerry
www.leads4insurance.com

August 6, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home