This Page

has been moved to new address

A Video Tour of SHAPE, Belgium

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): A Video Tour of SHAPE, Belgium

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Monday, August 9, 2010

A Video Tour of SHAPE, Belgium

I went to the monthly fleamarket on SHAPE this past weekend....good deals actually.  Lots of people are moving this summer, so I got all the 220 volt appliances and then some that we needed.  On my way out, I thought I'd take a drive around on an early Sunday morning and give a little tour of the post.

Have a look!










Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the video! Thanks! It helps to picture it, especially the housing situation. Yikes!

Have you tried any of the local market days? Is it like a market in a German town? Any places to recommend for shopping over the border in France? Is there a CORA near there?

By the way, thanks so much for your tip on the fog lights! We are getting them installed here! Please keep your "lessons learned" tips coming! You are wonderful!

August 9, 2010 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

You're welcome! You'll be pleased to learn that the local markets are like the German ones...most of those ones I've been too are in Mons on Sunday:-))

After I hit the big store in France that everyone likes to go to (it's like a Superwalmart, excellent wine for 2 euro a bottle apparently).....I'll post about that too...I haven't seen a Cora...mostly Champions, Carrefour and Coulyrut (sp?).

On the foglights, make sure they are REAR foglights:-)) I know we had an extra space on our dash where they put the button, and when you turn on your lights, you can then turn on the foglight button.

August 10, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home