This Page

has been moved to new address

A Better Use for those Rubber Bracelets

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): A Better Use for those Rubber Bracelets

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Better Use for those Rubber Bracelets

http://www.silicon-bracelet.co.uk/
I don't know about you, but I have a whole drawerful of those darn rubber bracelets...you  know the thing Lance Armstrong started with those "Live Strong" bracelets....now it seems like every cause has a different colored bracelet, each with their own message stamped on there.  My neighbor's daughter actually collected the things, and she used to rotate through her stock and wear them half up both arms!  So, before I threw mine away because seriously...when are you going to wear them all...I brainstormed what else I could do with them?  I don't like to throw away or waste stuff...so I came up with this....

BEER BANDS!  Hey, why not?  They are rubber...they stretch...and they fit around different size beer bottles.  Now you can have a party, give everyone a different band...no more mixing up bottles....no more confusion as to which bottle to spit in and which to drink out of....you get the idea.  I love it when I get a new idea...how much you wanna bet though someone has already capitalized on this and is selling them as actual beer bands.  I was tempted to look...but didn't.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MooAtU2 said...

Actually, I saw them on Amazon yesterday! Good idea though.

October 30, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home