This Page

has been moved to new address

Where to fleamarket close by?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Where to fleamarket close by?

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Where to fleamarket close by?

Of course we've got the SHAPE flea markets on base during the summer months and the big flea market in Waterloo everyone recommends, as it is one of the larger ones in the area.  Almost every Sunday, there is a mid-size fleamarket near the mall by the marina in Nimy.  But what if you just want to do something different or visit a specialty flea market, like one that just has childrens' items (yep, there is one of those).

Be sure to visit Brocante.be

Choose "Chercher une brocante" link up top after you enter the site (you have to click French or Flemish on bottom first).

From dropdown menu, choose either of the two "Hainaut" area code regions.

Then choose a theme if you want or keep that blank.

Lastly, either plug in a date or choose today, during the week or weekend.

You'll get the specifics of what kinds of markets, locations and hours for the markets in your area.  I haven't gotten the nerve up to sell items at these  markets, but perhaps another day.  I did a few markets in Germany and sold out of my American products typically within the first few hours!  Plus, it was a lot of fun.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home