This Page

has been moved to new address

Join Household6Diva's Blizzard Bloghop with Me!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Join Household6Diva's Blizzard Bloghop with Me!

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Join Household6Diva's Blizzard Bloghop with Me!

Blizzard  Bloghop 2010 hosted by Household 6 Diva
I'm actually not sure what a Blizzard Bloghop is, but I guess I am going to find out!  Since Household6Diva, another military wife blogger, can't make it to the big blogger conference in the US (and I can't either), she thought we would do one online, so here I am!

I live and breathe Army because I know nothing else.  I was born into an Army family, served in it myself as an Engineer officer and then married into it, because I just couldn't stay away.  I am dating myself here, but I have over 40 years now of military life lessons.....I love to share things so you don't have to trip up and make the mistakes yourself.  Since I am not an expert in everything, I also repeat lessons that other wives have shared with me....one big happy military family!

Please come by and visit my blog, as I write about my experiences (which are very close to your experiences I think or at least I hope)...being a mother, military wife and just good citizen!  I am currently located in Belgium, my husband's latest duty assignment.  Before that, we were in Germany and then all points in the US and in between.  As you can see from my blog, I love to travel and try new things....and share.  Looking forward to meeting some of you, and feel free to ask me any question you can think of on my "Ask Veteran Military Wife" link on my blog's homepage...I also welcome all comments (both positive and negative) on my blogposts.  I do moderate them first, so you won't see them immediately but still very soon!

Hope to see you soon and thanks for YOUR service, as our military men (or women) would not be where they are today without your strong backbone and character...thank you for that!

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Pattie said...

Hi! This has been SO fun so far! Hope you're enjoying la Belgique!

January 27, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

Trying to, trying too! Yes, la Belgique! I'm enjoying reading all the new blogs too....I don't know where they have all been hiding!!!

January 27, 2011 at 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Melinda said...

What a wealth of practical knowledge you must have after 40 years with the Army!

January 27, 2011 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Oh how I would love to live in Belgium! What fun.

Stopping by from the blizzard blog hop. Nice to meet you :-)

January 27, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Dr. Army Wife said...

I LOVE coming across veteran military spouses. My husband is deploying soon and I've never been through this before so I can use tons of help! I'll be following :)

January 27, 2011 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oooh Belgium! AWESOME! Husband and I are new to the military, he has been in since summer of ... 2009, and we have been married since Sept of 2010! We're also heading to Germany in April! I hope to read more of your blog!! :) Thanks for linking with the Blizzard Blog hop!

January 28, 2011 at 4:00 AM  
Blogger MooAtU2 said...

Just wanted to say again that thank you so much for the information you've provided on your blog- it's been a huge help to this newbie Army wife (2 years... I guess we're past honeymoon stage, haha).

January 28, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to meet you through this blizzard bloghop!
yay for Veteran Army wives...my husband got out almost 10 years ago and I miss the Army family.

January 28, 2011 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Roller Coaster said...

I'm a new follower from the Blizzard Bloghop. I'm a mil spouse also. We lived in Japan for 3 years, and I loved living overseas. It's always neat to hear stories about other people's overseas adventures. It's so nice to meet you!

http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com

January 28, 2011 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Mira Crisp said...

I have no idea what Blizzard Bloghop is so I have to check it out now. :)
Have a great weekend!
Mira

January 28, 2011 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Cintia Listenbee said...

Sharing life lessons is such a great gift! I really like what your blog is all about. Visiting from the Blizzard Blog Hop! Hope you can see me at http://www.simplycintia.com Have a great weekend!

January 29, 2011 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Frances said...

following from the blizzard blog hop. www.workingonthesimplelife.blogspot.com

January 29, 2011 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger Niki said...

Found you via the Blizzard Bloghop. I look forward to getting to know you better.

http://www.born4thislife.com

January 29, 2011 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

I am STILL visiting all these great blogs! Who knew there were SO MANY of us! This is great!

February 1, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home