This Page

has been moved to new address

Podcast #2 - Arriving Overseas (4/26/2011)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Podcast #2 - Arriving Overseas (4/26/2011)

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Podcast #2 - Arriving Overseas (4/26/2011)

Congratulations!  You have arrived overseas!

Be sure to find out what happens next!

Podcast #2 - Arriving Overseas (4/26/2011)

I'll be talking about how to choose your hotel and what you need to be doing before and after arrival:-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ashley G said...

Please do. I'm going to be going in July of 2011 for four years. My worry is that i have an infant and I'm wondering if I'll be able to fly with my husband or not. If not, how do I get from the airport with all of my luggage and baby to the base???

May 10, 2011 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

Up to Podcast #5:-) Try to pack light and put most of your things in your unaccompanied baggage shipment! It helps to have family or friends take you to the airport...once you get your bags checked in, you should be okay. At the back end, Frankfurt has those luggage carts for free (most European airports do) and you can use those to get your items off the baggage carousel and thru customs. Hopefully, DH and some help will meet you outside the door! It can be done...I was able to do it with two little ones, 20 months apart. People can be amazingly helpful IF you ask for help...it's hard for most people to say no...

May 10, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home