This Page

has been moved to new address

Podcast #7 - Tricare Dental & Security (5/20/2011)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Podcast #7 - Tricare Dental & Security (5/20/2011)

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Podcast #7 - Tricare Dental & Security (5/20/2011)

Ooops, should've said this was the seventh podcast and not the sixth.  I didn't realize I've been blabbing so much on here!

Listen in as I talk about Tricare Dental overseas and how to get dental care.  Listen in to Podcast #7.  You'll get information on the Tricare Dental Program.  I had received an email from a brand new military spouse who wasn't sure how to get care overseas.  Of course, I neglected to talk about her husband, because she asked about that too.  To add to the podcast, her husband will automatically get care on post.  Our servicemember spouses actually get a status rating on the health of their teeth and mouth!  You can actually be in a non-deployable status if your mouth needs some work, so don't worry about him and his care!  The military is already on that!

I also talk about OPSEC and some things you may not have thought of when it comes to making sure our spouses stay safe and you don't get yourself in a heap of trouble!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home