This Page

has been moved to new address

These people took NO BAGGAGE on their 90 day trip around the world!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): These people took NO BAGGAGE on their 90 day trip around the world!

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

These people took NO BAGGAGE on their 90 day trip around the world!

I've blogged before about my favorite vest but check out this couple who went around the world without a single piece of luggage....nothing...nothing at all!

It's interesting to listen to what they have to say about their experience and some tips to help the rest of us in keeping from overpacking!  If you want to check out all the different pants, short, shirts, jackets, coats and even hats and underwear with multiple pockets and secret places to squirrel away your stuff, be sure to check here!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous cathy said...

Who would want to travel with no luggage???? I have become very efficient packing with all our travels, but could not imagine no luggage at all. But this was a fun charity event.

What a fun blog you have and so much useful and helpful information. I am glad I wandered into it. Cheers

June 2, 2011 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

I know, me either! I like my creature comforts, but as you said, great for charity, and I would just be curious IF it could be done for that long and still have the "stuff" you need...especially as a woman! I think I could get by with a backpack.

June 3, 2011 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home