This Page

has been moved to new address

Life Lessons for Military Wives, Carnival #4

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Life Lessons for Military Wives, Carnival #4

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Life Lessons for Military Wives, Carnival #4

Thank-you to all who sent links to their articles. I enjoyed reading them and hope our readers stop by for a visit too.




Daily Life





Warren Wong presents How To Feel Better And Be Happier posted at Personal Development for INTJs, saying, "Some practical tips you can use now to feel better and be happier."



Financial




Dimes presents How to avoid getting ripped off by your landlord posted at Dimes to Dollars- a military wife's guide to personal finance, saying, "This article is relevant to pretty much any military family that finds themselves in a tenant situation. A lot of landlords try to take advantage when they can."





Wenchypoo presents I've just come back from the fastest dental appointment I ever had... posted at Wisdom From Wenchypoo's Mental Wastebasket, saying, "From an ex-navy wife re: saving money and time on dental care."



General




Lucy Baldwin presents 5 Things I Learned From Moving 17 Times posted at Moving Help Central, saying, "Former Army brat tells the lessons learned from many moves."





Wenchypoo presents Annual Rerun: Why We Skip The Holidays Altogether posted at Wisdom From Wenchypoo's Mental Wastebasket, saying, "Life lesson from a former navy wife."





blue skelton presents Stop Loss on the Production Blog posted at Blue Skelton Publications, saying, "Ryan Philippe has come a long way since Cruel Intentions. His new film, Stop Loss covers a very relevant and important issue, regardless of what side of the Iraq War issue that you are on. Is it fair to ask a soldier to continue fighting after their contractual obligation to the United States has been fulfilled? It is a tough question. I'm not sure if this post fits your carnival but I thought that it might be something interesting to your audience. Thank you for your consideration."



Kids





Fred Black presents Dust Off Your Tutu! posted at Fred Black: Internet Business Blog., saying, "Hi; I doubt this fits with what you're looking for, however it may. I'm more interested in getting bloggers to mention my wife's site www.MissKimDance.com than my blog, but this post on my blog talks about creating her DVD. Thank you very much. Fred Black"



Travel





poetloverrebelspy presents Getting Across Germany Cheaply, Part One posted at Less Than a Shoestring, saying, "For the ladies stationed abroad! If you're trying to get across Germany by train (or help family and friends do so), this post contains many useful tips for getting the best ticket prices."





That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of Life Lessons of a Military Wife using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.



Technorati tags:

, .




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home