This Page

has been moved to new address

Best YouTube Fare

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Best YouTube Fare

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Best YouTube Fare

I used to think YouTube just had homemade, silly videos with some taped stuff from TV and of course the latest bloopers..throw in some music videos and some funny clips and that about did it. Much to my surprise, on a day when I was searching for a particular video, I came across some interesting fare. I didn't know you could use YouTube for that?

Did you know there is a host of "how to" videos out there? I don't know if they always were there...but they are there now. Check these out and be sure to add some of your own favorites to share.



Morning Yoga


How to Cook a Holiday Turkey


How to Fold a T-shirt in One Step


10 Minute Cooking School


Exercise Band Workout (great for travel)


How to Work Your Abs Without Buying Stupid Crap


How to Survive a Knife Attack


How to Clean a Bathroom Sink


How To Deal With Telemarketers


How to Gift Wrap a Box


How to Pack a Field Trip Friendly Lunch



If you know of any other great videos or sites, please post them below!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I LOVE the tshirt one...I have to try that...I do! My hubby likes his shirts folded that way, and I think this method will make life easier!!!!

November 21, 2007 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home