This Page

has been moved to new address

If You Haven't Visited these Blogs...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): If You Haven't Visited these Blogs...

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Friday, November 16, 2007

If You Haven't Visited these Blogs...


Every once in awhile, I stumble upon a blog I would like to visit again. Today, take the time to visit a few...broaden your horizons...and post some of your own favorites below.

Please check out some of my new favorites below. If you are looking for military spouse related sites, be sure to check my previous list.

  • Movie Mistakes. My husband loves to quote movies. This site has both dialogue and visual mistakes in movies. Having a down day? Go to this site and get a good laugh or two. I didn't realize myself, there are droves of people whose hobby consists of looking for mistakes in movies.
  • Farmgirl Fare. If you ever wondered what it was like living on a farm...here it is! The author sold everything and moved on out to the country. Read about her trials and tribulations when she first arrived. Now she shares mostly wonderful photos taken all over her farm and lots of food related posts. When I want to get away from the hustle and bustle, I visit her site.
  • The Mommy Blog. Lots of good mommy advice and musings. Many resources are here too.
  • Family Adventures. Light-hearted adventures of a California girl in Mississippi shares many of her stories.
  • Stuff on My Cat. I just can't believe it, but this site consists of only photos of "stuff on your cat". Everyone loves cats, right? And they can be funny, right? Well, they can be even funnier with stuff on them.
  • Code Blog. Be a fly on a wall as a nurse shares her stories. You learn a lot about patient care, protocol and what to watch out for should you ever end up in a hospital.
  • Cool Hunting. Do you want to keep up on the latest consumer trends? You will find fashion, as well as other new and interesting "things". I just saw a shawl with fringe that looked like human hair....eeeeww!
  • Pop Culture Junk Mail. Want to keep up with the weirdest foods and strangest products? Want to walk back in time to the 1970s and 1980s? Then be sure to stop by for a visit.
  • My Open Wallet. You actually get to look in someone's wallet and financial plan to see how they save, spend and earn. Lots of good tips you can apply to your own life too.
  • Wisebread. Visit a group of bloggers who blog on "everything frugal" on a wide variety of issues.
  • From Under the Clutter. Lots and lots of hand holding in getting rid of your clutter. Many practical solutions and follow ups.
  • Declutter It. Another great decluttering site with lots of advice, photos and interesting tidbits.
Please take the time to post some of your favorite blogs below!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

Thanks so much for your kind words and for including my blog on your list. : )

November 17, 2007 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Megan Spears said...

These are Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I love the variety and overall content! How do you do it?

November 19, 2007 at 6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've added a few more blogs to my favorites! Thanks!

November 19, 2007 at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home