This Page

has been moved to new address

Life Lessons for Military Wives, Carnival #5

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Life Lessons for Military Wives, Carnival #5

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Life Lessons for Military Wives, Carnival #5

Thanks to my two diehards who sent in their articles this month. They were enlightening and fact finding, and I enjoyed reading them. I would love to have more people participate if possible! Please consider sending in links to your blog articles...they are worthy! I am also considering starting a podcast...a bit more light hearted, maybe? If anyone has any tips or advice, please do drop me a line.

As usual, I ate too much, and partied...not so much, but glad to be back home and back to the routine! Stop by and read the carnival articles below:











Welcome to the January 1, 2008 edition of Life Lessons of a Military Wife.



Financial


Wenchypoo presents Revised: Cheap Eating with Cost-Per-Serving posted at Wisdom From Wenchypoo's Mental Wastebasket, saying, "Re: food finances and how to truly stretch your food dollar."


Wenchypoo presents The Beginning Frugalite Coupon Primer posted at Wisdom From Wenchypoo's Mental Wastebasket, saying, "Great advice for ANY wife, not just military ones--even unmarried people who are interested in better coupon use and saving a little more money. For many, this will be the first economic downturn they've experienced, and don't know how to deal with it. Here's one way."


Travel


poetloverrebelspy presents Killing Time on the Road posted at Less Than a Shoestring, saying, "You’ve got seven hours ahead of you on this trip — seven hours where you feel you should be doing something, seven hours where you’ve got to keep yourself, maybe your spouse, maybe your van full of kids entertained and busy. My suggestions in this post."





That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of Life Lessons of a Military Wife using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.



Technorati tags:

, .




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home