This Page

has been moved to new address

These people are going to need a very big shovel!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): These people are going to need a very big shovel!

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

These people are going to need a very big shovel!

As many of you know, I am a big fan of financial guru, Ric Edelman. His advice is timely, and he doesn't mess around! He gives great all-around financial advice, and when it comes to smashing debt, he is blunt enough to make you cry! When I get a chance, I like to watch CNBC's "The Millionaire Inside". They like to get a panel of experts together and have at it. I was absolutely ASTOUNDED by the trouble these folks are in...and I mean trouble. It got me wondering...

How in the world did they let it get that far? What did their parents teach them and what effect, good or bad, did it have on these people? Do I see a bit of myself in any of these people? What is the country's future if we keep going on this path? How do they get started fixing this mess? Are they going to take the advice of the experts on the show?

Anyway, if you didn't catch the episode last night, I think they will eventually post it here. In the meantime, read some of the good advice and points these experts bring up there on the site. Please don't hit the back button on your browser. This is important stuff we all need to know, and at the very least, just take a look. I'm thinking your curiosity will get the best of you...as I said, this was jaw-dropping stuff. Let me know what you think!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't get over that one couple! And what about that single girl. The nerve of her to play people like that. If she put half the amount of her guiles into a job as she does with others she would be a millionaire by now.

January 30, 2008 at 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw it too. The ones who were homeowners all they had to do was sell their house and they could be debt-free in a few years. Yay, the one Atlanta chick wants to go through life as a freeloader.

January 31, 2008 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Debt Consolidation said...

As the recession gets worse, more individuals will choose debt consolidation or bankruptcy.

December 23, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home