This Page

has been moved to new address

Kindergarten or College Grad - Find Out Here

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Kindergarten or College Grad - Find Out Here

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Kindergarten or College Grad - Find Out Here

blog readability test

Movie Reviews


I had to laugh at this one. Actually, I stood up and cheered! My college days weren't all for naught. I DID get something out of the whole experience. Click on the graphic and plug in some of your favorite blogs...you may surprise yourself...and the blog owner! The gadget simply figures out what reading level your blog is on. Now if only the thing could churn out some earth shattering news or ideas...or even something tasty to chew on, I'd be first in line! Have fun with it:-))

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Mootz said...

My blog is a high school reading level. That actually makes a lot of sense because I was a broadcast journalism major and we were taught to write at about a ninth grade reading level, so I guess I haven't outgrown that habit.

February 4, 2008 at 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this little widget.
I tested some of technorati's top blogs to find out that most of them were at elementary school or high school level.
My own, however was rated at genius. This is BAD, really BAD. The majority of people are not reading at this level. Now I know why no one comments, they can't understand what I'm talking about!

February 4, 2008 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

You're right...a higher reading level can actually be a negative thing, can't it...as you seem to have found out! Maybe I shouldn't be cheering?

February 5, 2008 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

armywife...thanks for the tip...i wonder what the articles in our local newspaper would be classified as...

February 5, 2008 at 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. This is cool. Some of my fondest memories were when I was in 3rd grade. :)

Thanks for sharing this... might have to pass it on!

February 12, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home