This Page

has been moved to new address

Alert: If You've Got a Linens and Things Gift Card, Use It Before You Lose It

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Alert: If You've Got a Linens and Things Gift Card, Use It Before You Lose It

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Alert: If You've Got a Linens and Things Gift Card, Use It Before You Lose It

Just a quick post from my vacation. Yes, I just can't keep away from the newsfeeds. Thanks to the Consumerist for the possible bankruptcy heads up on Linens and Things...darn, I shop there along with Bed, Bath and Beyond, especially when I need a wedding gift or housewarming gift. Anyway, since bankruptcy may be more than a rumor, according to this article, if you've got a giftcard, you'd better use it now while you still can. When a company gears towards bankruptcy, giftcards can be one of the first things to go. Along those same lines, be sure to continue watching the news for possible sales as well.

I'll see everyone on Tuesday again (instead of Monday) to talk about my weekend at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club on International Drive in Orlando...of which I do have quite a few mouthfulls to share.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess I'll scratch them off the list of places to register. I like BB&B more anyway. Thanks for the heads-up.

April 14, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home