This Page

has been moved to new address

Make Money from Your Own Purchases at Amazon

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Make Money from Your Own Purchases at Amazon

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Make Money from Your Own Purchases at Amazon

I've had a little bit of cash coming in from my little Amazon Associates Store. I typically link my favorite items from this blog and elsewhere into my store. You do get a percentage of the profits...better than nothing...for doing nothing. But, here's one more catch.

Put items on your Amazon wishlist....which puts them in your store. Next time you want to order something from Amazon, purchase it through your store. You'll get part of the profit, which translates into a little discount for you on your purchase...nifty, huh?

Do you have any nifty tricks to share?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never actually been able to self-discount at amazon? I admit I'm kind of surprised it works. LOL

May 15, 2008 at 4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to the TOS for Amazon Associates:

"You may not purchase products during sessions initiated through your own Associates links and will not receive referral fees for such orders. This includes orders for customers, orders on behalf of customers, and orders for products to be used by you, your friends, your relatives, or your associates in any manner."

Not sure if this is different than what you are referring to...

May 15, 2008 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

I guess it must've been a glitch then! Those darn TOS...

May 16, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home