This Page

has been moved to new address

A Plug for a Great Army Wives Forum

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): A Plug for a Great Army Wives Forum

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Monday, August 18, 2008

A Plug for a Great Army Wives Forum

I use this website often. I don't have the answers for everything, and the wives on here are really great...and supportive. They also share some great stories and can really relate to what's going on in your Army life.

Be sure to visit Armywives.com and check out the special forums, such as overseas wives, wives of retirees and ask an experienced wife.

Check it out!

If you have any other favorite Army or military spouse websites, please post them below.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I've always loved spousebuzz.com, of course.

And I have spent some time over at www.sgtmoms.com (a friend of mine started that site a LONG time ago, but no longer manages or owns it). This one is for all military spouses, too.

August 18, 2008 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Reasa said...

I love SpouseBuzz also and I am also over at www.christianmilitarywives.com.

August 18, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home