This Page

has been moved to new address

What's Your Internet Birthday?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): What's Your Internet Birthday?

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

What's Your Internet Birthday?

Most of you probably already have a temporary internet name and a disposable email address, right? Most of us were taught never to use our real name or anything that would identify us as...well, ourselves. It's just a prudent thing to do when you start talking stolen identities, identity theft and that kind of thing. Now what about when it comes time to putting in your birthday? Do you put in your birthday? You shouldn't. Here's what you should do instead.

Come up with an "internet birthday", a fake birthday that you know you will always remember....without writing it down. Do make sure it makes you old enough to be of age, ie 21 years old, or else half the sites you visit will deny you access. I personally like to use 1 January 1970. Why? Because it's always at the top of a list and the 1970, is an easy one to remember....I think because it ends in zero. So, next time you have to enter your birthdate online, be sure to use your internet birthday.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mila said...

that's smart thing to do. good tip! :)

August 7, 2008 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

great tip!

August 7, 2008 at 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOHHH! I love this tip!

August 8, 2008 at 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home