This Page

has been moved to new address

Other Great Blogs That Cover the SHAPE & Chievres, Belgium Area

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Other Great Blogs That Cover the SHAPE & Chievres, Belgium Area

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Other Great Blogs That Cover the SHAPE & Chievres, Belgium Area

Before my own arrival here in Belgium, I of course scoured the internet for other blogs and moving advice for Belgium.  I didn't find too much, but the blogs I found were a great help!  Be sure to check them out!

Here are some sites that helped me out (do searches for SHAPE and moving to get to the relevant military and moving posts on these blogs...but with that being said, I enjoyed the rest of the posts as well).

"What Goes on in her Head?" with Edith Mills.  The local (and traveling) antics of Edith and her family....funny, funny and informative!  She lives in a carriage house of a local chateau and has traveled extensively all over Europe (and the US).

Jessica Wants to Be has written an informative blog entry on moving to the Mons area.  She is not military and formerly lived in Italy.  Her later entries cover her mostly passionate love of running.
 

The Shand Family is by an expat family living in Belgium.  Nice glimpse into city life and a family with young children.

If you know of any interesting blogs covering Belgium, please post them below!



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

One other blog I like to read...think the British mum writes from Brussels

http://beerlybelgium.blogspot.com/

August 29, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger The Shand Family said...

Wow! Thanks for featuring my blog. It is nice to know that people (outside our family) are reading.

September 1, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home