This Page

has been moved to new address

Best Shoe Shopping for Overseas APOs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Best Shoe Shopping for Overseas APOs

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Best Shoe Shopping for Overseas APOs

I guess I am somewhat of a girlie girl at heart....I love shoes....but European shoes are SO expensive!  I do have a few Josef Seibels...and a few others....but I miss going into the lowcost shoe stores in the States and just looking at all the shoes!  Wasn't I pleasantly surprised when my absolute favorite discount shoestore came online, and since we've moved yet again to another European location, I recently revisited it and ordered three pairs of shoes for under $50 for all of them....not only on sale, but I hacked away at the price, until I got it down even more...here's how...

The site I'm talking about is Payless Shoes, and yes, they ship APO and quickly!  And yes, I know they make cheap shoes, and just maybe, you shouldn't get your top performance running shoes here or your Alaskan snowboots to withstand -30 degree Fahrenheit weather....but, you can get everything else from in between.  Even my kids have gotten into the kick and picked out some skate shoes.

Not only do they have reasonable prices, but their shoes frequently go on sale.  You can also get on their mailing list and take advantage of their BOGO deals.  I once ordered two pairs of shoes and suddenly, this BOGO thing popped up in my shopping cart, and I got the second pair at half off I believe.  I'm not sure how often they have these BOGO sales, but if you get on their mailing list, you'll be notified.  BOGO meaning "Buy One Get One".

You'll also get discount coupons on their mailing list, but I prefer to take my own advice on that.  Today, I was able to use one for 30% off....I was just persistent in searching for the highest discounted code!

Be sure to check it out!  What shoe sites do you like?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home