This Page

has been moved to new address

Do Not PCS (Move) Without Visiting Military Duty Stations

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Do Not PCS (Move) Without Visiting Military Duty Stations

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Do Not PCS (Move) Without Visiting Military Duty Stations

This moving season just seemed busier than ever....maybe because I moved myself or that about half my friends moved to all four corners of the Earth (I always wondered what that expression really meant).  Wouldn't it be great to be able to talk to someone who is currently at your new duty station...just like they were an old friend?  If you're like me, there is always that unnecessary stress of the unknown when going somewhere new.  Here's how to get rid of that.

I can highly recommend Military Duty Stations.....not only because a friend runs the site, and I know she has the personality of someone who always likes to be ahead of the game herself, but because the site is a collection of first hand accounts from people who are located at military bases and posts around the world.  You won't find just Army, but also the other services as well....how great is that?  Susanna also blogs about the topics that we are curious about....things that we want to ask someone or to research ourselves, but wouldn't it be nice if someone did it for us?

Ha!  So please bookmark Military Duty Stations and go say hello to Susanna and all the other military spouses she has at her site.  She just went over the 1,000th friend on FaceBook for Military Duty Stations, so she must be doing something right!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Military Duty site is awesome. My boyfriend and I are about to move down to Panama City. It really helped me figure out how to prioritize the organizing and packing of it all.

Thanks again!
Meridith

September 20, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home