This Page

has been moved to new address

Video of the New Commissary in Chievres, Belgium

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Video of the New Commissary in Chievres, Belgium

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Video of the New Commissary in Chievres, Belgium

Thank you Sofia!  Sofia of US Military Wives in Belgium took the time to find a Youtube video someone had posted of the Chievres Commissary, which isn't even a year old yet.

Be sure to check it out:



It is your typical commissary, but it is larger than most overseas commissaries.  It has a pretty good selection of products, and it is light and bright.  I have never seen it crowded whenever I go.  I would still buy veggies and fruits on the economy, especially in your town or city's local vegetable market....I don't care what people say, it's cheaper in town, fresher, and you can see a better variety of the different products out there.  I've seen this phenomenon in Germany too, so don't sweat it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home