This Page

has been moved to new address

Do a passport photo for free from home

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Do a passport photo for free from home

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Do a passport photo for free from home

I know there are passport booths all over the place.  Even overseas, sometimes you'll see a booth at the PX....but, I have TONS of photo paper at home and a perfectly good printer that can print photos.  So how about doing your photos at home for free?

Just stop by the site below and take your photo and then print it out on your own photo paper.

EPassport Photo

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know about other military installations overseas but at mine I got my tourist passport on post and they did the photo for free. I just had to pay the regular passport fee.

March 20, 2011 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

That is true...I just did too...should've mentioned that! In Belgium, you will also need a variety of other photos for IDs...our community services will take some for free, others not.

March 20, 2011 at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home