This Page

has been moved to new address

Video: Being a military girlfriend (or even boyfriend)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Video: Being a military girlfriend (or even boyfriend)

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Video: Being a military girlfriend (or even boyfriend)

It seems that when I wrote about being a military girlfriend, it moved up towards the top of the reading list on this blog (see bottom right of the homepage).  I must've hit a nerve...either that or there isn't a lot out there on being a military girlfriend.  I'm going to go over some things you need to think about before dating that handsome man (or woman) in the uniform!

Here's what I had to say. Go get a soda and see if any value can be squeezed out of it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a new Military Girlfriend I found lots of helpful advice.. I've definitely come to learn quickly that the Military always comes first.

June 7, 2011 at 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Ana said...

I am a military girlfriend myself... i've been looking at your blog for quite sometime but you actually inspired me to start my own blog about being a military girlfriend:

http://livelaughlovehavenoregrets.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy!

June 13, 2011 at 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home