This Page

has been moved to new address

Video: Navigating a Volksmarch (what is it and how do I do one?)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Video: Navigating a Volksmarch (what is it and how do I do one?)

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Video: Navigating a Volksmarch (what is it and how do I do one?)

I think my husband holds the record for the most volksmarches in our family...he's done hundreds of events and well over 2,000 kilometers...and that's being conservative.  So what is this volksmarch?  And why can it be so important to you?

Well let me tell you.  I'll explain it all below.  At the end, I've written some tips out in plain English.  If the video moves a bit too fast at that point (I tried to slow it down), pausing it should allow you to read what I wrote at the very end.  Lots of resources and websites to get you started in this great and relaxing sport too!  Come join me as I walk through a forest and the streets and farmpaths of a small town in Belgium.



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've wondered about how to get involved in the volks marches! Thanks for the great info.

August 16, 2011 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home