This Page

has been moved to new address

Be Your Own Retailer for Nothing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Be Your Own Retailer for Nothing

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Be Your Own Retailer for Nothing

We recently went to Busch Gardens and saw a few families running around with those Dr. Seuss "Thing 1", "Thing 2" and so on t-shirts. At first, they were kind of interesting and fun...until I saw the third or fourth family with the shirts...all in red. All exactly alike. But it got me thinking. What if someone came up with a neat way to make your own stuff, whether it's a t-shirt, mug, calendar, book...whatever gadget that can be personalized. And then, everyone in your extended family can order a set or copy...and, if your designs are original and fun enough, everyone else will buy it too...an instant small business with no upfront costs.

You can do this right now over at Cafe Press. My brother, who used to be in a band, sold boxes of t-shirts and band groupie paraphanelia from this site. I thought it would be fun to maybe make a family history book at the site to hand out next Christmas. I am the keeper of all the old family photographs and wouldn't that be a surprise for everyone? And just maybe, we'll make our own version of Dr. Seuss t-shirts, but we'll call it something else, and show up at Busch Gardens next year sporting our own designs.

Do you know of any other sites such as this?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wondered how that Cafe Press worked. It works good for when you want to design something and then sell it? I was thinking of putting my own design on tshirts and putting them on my own site.

February 8, 2008 at 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think those thing shirts are so stupid! so many people have them now it is not original anymore.

February 13, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home