This Page

has been moved to new address

Finally ventured onto Facebook....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Finally ventured onto Facebook....

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Finally ventured onto Facebook....

As usual, I don't know what I am doing....but somehow, I made a page for my blog here. I'd be happy to get one friend or like, I think? I've got time on my hands today, as my landlord is very hard at work...he's singing "Sole Mio" to keep himself entertained as he paints...he's not even Italian!

Life Lessons on Facebook

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Presépio no Canal said...

Hallo ;-)

Very amusing this entry ;-) A nice welcome ;-)
Thank you to visit Presepio and left your comment ;-)
You are very welcome ;-)
So, we are neighbours ;-)
Netherlands and Belgium...:-)

I like to go to Belgium: Bruges, Gand, Louvain...I was also in Beloeil to vist the Castle...

Veel Succes in Belgium!!!

I will be here af en toe to visit you ;-)

Tot Ziens!

October 4, 2010 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

Wonderful! We are about 30 minutes away from beautiful Beloeil! Make sure you check their website, as they have lots of events and activities, and it is nice to see what is going on there.

October 4, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home