This Page

has been moved to new address

No standing in line at Eiffel Tower, Anne Frank House and others

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): No standing in line at Eiffel Tower, Anne Frank House and others

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Friday, October 1, 2010

No standing in line at Eiffel Tower, Anne Frank House and others

Come on now....I talked to someone just yesterday who had a wonderful trip to Paris...and then wasted hours standing in line to get into the Eiffel Tower....don't do that....do this.....

Get your tickets for the Eiffel Tower ONLINE,and put the ticket on your cell phone or handy.  FYI, before you travel....ALWAYS check online, as many museums and other attractions do offer tickets online.....sometimes even discounted.  Doing a little research before your trip will pay off in the long run.





Oops, almost forgot one  more Eiffel Tower tip....going up to the second level is just as fascinating as going to the top!  Save money, time and don't feel cheated on the view if you choose only the second level up (rather than to the top).  It gets pretty windy up there (hold on to your stuff!), and if you do want to go up high, check the weather first before all you see is clouds.


And before I close this blog post, here are the online ticket sales for the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

Do you have any similar tips to share?



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love your blog and can not wait to go overseas with my husband. Even the kids are looking foward to it! I read your blog atleast twice a day! ( Yes I reread stuff over and over on it) and surprise my husband with some of the stuff mentioned on here! He use to tell me great idea honey, and I gave credit where credit was due, so now he says You've been reading the blog huh!

October 2, 2010 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

You must be like me!....read as much info as you can before you do something, or go somewhere:-)) I'm always hoping that others will add their tips on here as well...it's all about helping each other out!

I'll have to come up with more Paris tips in the future...haven't had the time yet...there are just so many different ways to see the city.

thanks again all!

October 3, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home