This Page

has been moved to new address

Video: Vent day in Europe

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Video: Vent day in Europe

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Video: Vent day in Europe

Well, I finally went and did it...I vented.  I vented about not being home, in the US of A.  Sure, it's great being over here.  But sometimes, things just get to you and with a slew of late night cookies to make, this is what I had to say.

 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Heard you on the radio this morning! Thanks for all the great tips and look for more!

June 21, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger chris said...

Once again you are GREAT!!! And real... I have had a few of those days when you feel like venting...and yours was informative...that is pretty good girl!!! Keep it up!

June 21, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better! Curious if you have any information you could pass on to a boyfriend whose girlfriend is deployed - would be happy to have you over at my web space! :)

June 22, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is priceless! Can't wait for the adventure!

June 24, 2011 at 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there - you are an inspiration to those of us about to live overseas.

Carrie
http://www.happyhomefront.net
A Resource for "Geographically Challenged" families - Let's Overcome Distance Together!

July 4, 2011 at 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home