This Page

has been moved to new address

Video: A Visit to Bavaria, Germany

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Video: A Visit to Bavaria, Germany

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Video: A Visit to Bavaria, Germany

I was recently running around in Bavaria….Oberammergau and Garmisch area in Germany.  As usual, I'm all over the place throwing out tips and advice….take it or leave it! 
 





I love to hear from my readers, which means you gotta post below about your own adventures and advice! This blog is made possible by all the great tips and advice shared by you...yes YOU!

On this particular video, you’ll hear me talk about food….more food…hiking, things to see and do down here and tips for saving money of course like always!

I hope this has inspired you to get out and ENJOY your current duty station, wherever that may be! There is ALWAYS a hidden gem and fun is what you make of it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sam said...

Great video - I loved seeing the red roofs in the village when you were on the gondola...I never did the gondola ride while I was there, I wish I had.

August 10, 2011 at 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Christy said...

Nice =). My dad was stationed in Germany when I was a kid, and this brought back memories of a trip we took to Austria when I was 7 years old! Anyone who is stationed overseas should absolutely go out and enjoy their host nation. Even if your kids are little, take them with you to see the sights and try the food. They will learn so much & make great memories. I was only in Germany from age 6-9 and 25 years later I still smile when I think of all the fun we had. I hope my husband gets orders there so we can experience Germany together. =)

August 12, 2011 at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home