This Page

has been moved to new address

Gonna be out of commission for about a week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Gonna be out of commission for about a week

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gonna be out of commission for about a week

No, just wanted to reassure you that I am not dead and that I did not forget how to use the internet or write.  I have been exploring options on how to make this blog better....whole new design, location...everything under the sun.  That takes time.  I don't have time at the moment to do that AND write....so I have taken a short break from writing.  Please forgive me....

Be sure to check some of my favorite bloggers and what they are up to on the bottom left of this page.  It seems like a lot of folks have been starting their summer travels, so I am excited to hear what everyone is up to!

I will see you soon with more content, more thoughts on living overseas....got some stuff in the works that I hope you will find interesting!  Ciao for now (oh crap, it's a rhyme)!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reeallyy hope you are coming back! I miss reading your posts!

June 27, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home