This Page

has been moved to new address

Visitors with Interesting Thoughts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Visitors with Interesting Thoughts

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Visitors with Interesting Thoughts

I know that many folks who have blogs like to track who stops by to visit, especially how someone gets there. I do have a few dozen regular readers, so not too many of those. Many people find me through other military wife or Army sites and a few message boards thrown in for good measure. But by large, my largest amount of traffic seems to come from those google searches and other search website channels. Here are some of my favorite searches:

  • "army wife", yup, that would be me...and apparently you too.
  • "i'm moving to germany blogspot", of course since we've moved over here, I've gotten tons of emails and also visitors, looking for living in Germany info.
  • "is Suze Orman married", how in the world would I know if Suze is married or not? Even after thinking about it for a minute, I still don't have an answer for that.
  • "wife exchange", I know what comes to mind at first....do you think they were looking for what I am thinking of?
  • "how to get websites off your computer", boy they must be having real troubles with all those websites on their computer.
  • "it is hard being a military wife", and about a dozen other variations about if it's hard being a military wife, the life of a wife and everything in between. Yes, it is hard, and not for everyone, but it suits me. It may suit you too. Read here to find out.
  • "Lorrie pie", what the heck is a Lorrie pie? Is this something you make, eat or play with?
  • "German shelf toilet", I have no one to blame but myself for coming up on this search.
  • "change in bowel habits", I guess I did talk about poop more than once on here.
  • "siphoning gas", isn't that illegal? I don't remember talking about that kind of thing...just how you can save it. I hope this person didn't turn around and steal some gas after they got off the internet.
  • "how to burn your house down", you have absolutely got to be kidding me! Don't people know that insurance companies today are pretty savvy on finding out if you did that on purpose? Did I talk about burning my house down I wonder?
  • "freaky wife", what is a freaky wife? Am I a freaky wife?
  • "blind follower lemming", I think I off-handedly mentioned something about a lemming once...but was this person a lemming himself or did he want to turn someone into a lemming?
  • "a shortcut to straight A's", don't you think if someone had come up with such a method, you'd hear more about it in the mainstream news?
  • "alka seltzer makes you have to go to the bathroom", it does?
  • "army wife nude", what???!!!
Anyway, those are my favorites...what that exactly means, I don't know, but I just figured out how to use Google Analytics and that's what it spit out at me. Who visits your blog, and how do they get there?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suze Orman is gay and lives with her partner in SF - saw it on 60 minutes.

October 8, 2008 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Mila said...

freaky wife? are you one? :D

October 8, 2008 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

Honestly...I still haven't figured out what a freaky wife is!

October 8, 2008 at 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I am new to your blog. Kinda fitting that I happened to find it on this post. I found you on another military wife blog.

I started a Military Spouse blogroll on my blog sahmilitarywife.blogspot.com
I would like to add your site to it if that's ok with you. Also there is a contest for Military Wives! First place winner gets a $150 spa gift certificate! Stop by my site for more details. Take care!

October 8, 2008 at 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so awesome... haha. I love funny search terms. :)
I don't remember how I found your site, but I've been mildly addicted to it for the last 2 days. I'm about to email you, too. :)

~ Emily

December 2, 2008 at 1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home