This Page

has been moved to new address

Bye, Bye Blogger....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Bye, Bye Blogger....

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bye, Bye Blogger....

Like an old boyfriend, I am discarding you, sorry!  You couldn't give me what I needed, so I think it's best we part ways.  I don't want to "try to be friends" nor do I want to "stay in touch"....clean break, okay?  And to my readers, if things go wrong...you know where to find me on Facebook to let me know the errors of my ways (cause you know that's how I learn)!

I thought I would post a warning here first.  I'm not smart enough to investigate how to transfer over any subscriptions or RSS feeds and am sorry to say that if you are still interested in hearing what I have to say (or do), please rejoin me at the new site which you should be redirected to in the next few days as I plod my way through this with a little apprehension and the wringing of the hands.

This is LLMW signing out for the last time on Blogger...it was wonderful while it lasted and thank you for all the good memories, because there really were some!  Wordpress, looking forward to our first date and a hopefully lasting relationship where we can both learn and grow together...not necessarily in that order.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Emmy said...

I am new to this...but how will I know where your new site is?

August 20, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger ****Veteran Military Wife at Life Lessons of a Military Wife**** said...

Don't worry Emmy! When you come back here after I've done the switcheroo, you'll automatically get taken to the new site! I'm not gonna leave anyone behind, and if I do...I'll come back for you!

August 20, 2011 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Great! I hope you like the new site. I get tired of Blogger sometimes, too. Mary

August 21, 2011 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Sam said...

Looking forward to hearing about the transition - I've been thinking about moving to WordPress too...

August 22, 2011 at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home