This Page

has been moved to new address

Take This Along to the Car Repair Shop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Take This Along to the Car Repair Shop

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Take This Along to the Car Repair Shop

Being overseas, this won't help me much, but it sure would've helped me a few years ago when my husband had an issue with his car. If you're like me, when you go to a car repair shop, you just hope they are telling you the truth and that they will do you right in the end...leaving you with at least some money left in your pocket. With all the moving we do, it's hard to find a repair shop you can trust too, on top of that. Here is the perfect answer.

Thanks to Stop the Ride for this one. Use Car Repair to find out how much that car repair should really cost in your area. You can also get advice on repair shops in your areas and reviews from others who have been to those shops. Be sure to bookmark it for future reference.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally understand! We have the same problem in finding an honest mechanic. I've found the "word of mouth" system works best. Whenever we move somewhere I get my husband to ask the base mechanics where they get their cars fixed and we end up going to that garage. Sometimes may not suggest one particular garage to go to but they will usually suggest what garages to stay away from.

October 20, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home