This Page

has been moved to new address

Veterans Benefit in Franchising

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Veterans Benefit in Franchising

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Veterans Benefit in Franchising

I know companies are always trying to dream up ideas on new and innovative ways to make money. Franchising is one way...but how do you get people to buy into the franchise and then get people to eat there too? How about a program that gives breaks of thousands of dollars to veterans who are willing to open up a franchise? And what if that franchise is a brand name that almost everyone in America recognizes?

That's exactly what Little Caesar's was thinking with their Little Caesar's Veterans Program. Obviously, it's only for veterans. I think it's been around for almost a year and a handful of veterans have take advantage of it so far. From what I've read, they all found it a great deal and something worthwhile to pursue, one because Little Caesar's is a company they trust and believe in...and two, it allows them to be their own boss, many opening a franchise in their hometown, giving them an opportunity to settle there with a headstart on how they are going to support themselves. We all know that just a military pension is just not enough these days. One happy new owner was also happy to provide an alternative to the other few fast food places in town...knowing that his was a crowd pleaser.

Do you know of any other companies that offer special benefits to veterans? I think it's a great idea, and a great incentive to go into business for yourself.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexa said...

I ran across a website a few months ago when I was researching the possibility of opening a franchise. It lists a lot of companies that participate in the VetFran program. He is the address:

http://www.franchise.org/Veteran-Franchise.aspx

I've used the services of several of these companies: American Leak Detectors, 1-800-gotjunk, etc...

Sounds like a good program not only if you are looking for a franchise to operate, but also to support those companies that support our veterans.

Alexa

November 10, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home