This Page

has been moved to new address

Free Personalized Menu and Fitness Plans

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!): Free Personalized Menu and Fitness Plans

Life Lessons of a Military Wife (overseas in Europe!)

My goal here is to make your life easier, especially those who are in the unique situation of being a military spouse. Yes...I've been around...but in a good way...and hopefully can share those tips, tricks and shortcuts with you too. I've been on this military bus for over 40 years now. My goals in life are to have a well-run home, few money worries, well adjusted children, money socked away and whatever happiness I can scoop out of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

After life as an Army brat, being in the Army myself and marrying a soldier, I can honestly say I have a bucket full of life lessons I can share to help you make your everyday life easier and enlightening. Don't waste your time making unnecessary mistakes and benefit from others who have come before you on your journey through life.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Free Personalized Menu and Fitness Plans

Normally, I like to stay away from processed foods. For the most part, they do have a lot of additives (ie junk that makes them smell and look good) and then they sock you with a higher price on top of that indignity. But, with that being said, you know I'm going to point out a silver lining here. I found a site that has been a big help in my menu planning, and now, they also have a daily fitness plan to get you moving and keep you on track.

I'm talking about Kraft Foods. I signed up for their seasonal magazine, which is full of recipes, menu and snack ideas, plus what's new at Kraft. The magazine comes in my mailbox five times a year. I rip out the pages of recipes I want to try, and dutifully keep track of these recipes like this. I know, I know...a few pages are marketing fluff, but for the most part, I've been pleasantly surprised.

One of Kraft Foods updated features, is their customizable Meal and Fitness Plan. You get recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts and snacks depending on your level of caloric intake. You'll also get a blurb on what to do to burn some calories that day. Be sure to check it out and let me know how it works out for you.

What do you do to get menu ideas? How do you go about planning your menus? Do you have a fitness plan or something you like to do to stay active? Please do share your ideas.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home